Learn more about Dr. Michael Seel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seel graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Seel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Seel practice?
- Dr. Michael Seel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wexford, PA.
See Wexford Surgeons.