Learn more about Dr. Michael Seel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seel graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jude Seel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Seel practice?
- Dr. Michael Seel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Gibsonia, PA.
See Wexford Orthopedic Surgeons.