A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seel graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Seel practice?
Dr. Michael Seel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Gibsonia, PA.
See Wexford Orthopedic Surgeons.