A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seel graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Seel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Seel practice?
- Dr. Michael Seel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wexford, PA.
See Wexford Surgeons.