A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seelen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seelen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Seelen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seelen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Seelen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Seelen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Seelen MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Seelen practice?
- Dr. Michael Seelen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seelen practices Urology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Urologists.