A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seelen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seelen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Seelen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Seelen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Seelen MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Seelen practice?
- Dr. Michael Seelen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seelen practices Urology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Urologists.