A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seelen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seelen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Seelen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seelen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan