A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seep is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seep
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seep Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seep, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seep graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Seep has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital - Family Birth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Seep MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Seep practice?
- Dr. Michael Seep has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seep practices Family Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Family Physicians.