A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seep is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seep, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seep graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Seep has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital - Family Birth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Seep MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Seep practice?
- Dr. Michael Seep has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seep practices Family Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Primary Care Doctors.