A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seep is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seep, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seep graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seep has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital - Family Birth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seep accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Seep practice?
Dr. Michael Seep practices Family Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Sulphur, LA.
See Lake Charles Family Physicians.