A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Segarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Segarra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Segarra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Segarra graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Segarra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Segarra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Segarra practice?
Dr. Michael Segarra practices Pediatrics near North Brunswick, NJ.
See North Brunswick Pediatricians.