A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Segarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Segarra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Segarra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Segarra graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Segarra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Segarra MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Segarra practice?
- Dr. Michael Segarra has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Segarra practices Pediatrics near North Brunswick, NJ.
See North Brunswick Pediatricians.