A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seiba, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seiba, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiba graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Seiba has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Y Seiba MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Seiba practice?
- Dr. Michael Seiba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seiba practices Urology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Edinburg Urologists.