A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seibel, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seibel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Seibel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seibel, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibel graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seibel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Surgery Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Oscar Seibel DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael O. Seibel practice?
- Dr. Michael Seibel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seibel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Physiatrists.