inactive

Michael O Seibel DO Patient Reviews

March 4th, 2013
Long wait times!
Often had to spend HOURS waiting. Got distinct feeling he thought he was God. Went elsewhere.

April 22nd, 2011
much attention to detail
understood the connection of actual nerves causing problems and was able to maneuver through the areas without damaging the central nervous system. i was able to get through the procedures and move into a practically pain free existance for almost 4mos. now. i would go back to him for any further problems.

October 10th, 2010
Very, very caring and knowledegable!
I was in desperate need of help with my pain while undergoing treatment for cancer. My oncologist had tried several medications, but nothing helped. I actually found Dr.Seibel in the yellow pages, which obviously isn't the best way to find a doctor, but as I previously stated, I was desperate for help. Dr.Seibel always took the time I needed to answer my questions, was very thorough and accurately diagnosed a condition that had been previously overlooked by another doctor and was causing much pain. Dr. Seibel's staff was always courteous and helpful. A billing mistake was made on one occasion but promptly corrected when brought to their attention. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr.Seibel to my family and friends.

October 1st, 2010
This man is judgemental, paranoid and rude.

Health Guides