A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seibert is Good. Dr. Seibert has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seibert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibert graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seibert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hickman Community Health Services
- Middle Tn Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seibert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Seibert practice?
Dr. Michael Seibert practices Family Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Seibert, Dr. Mitch Seibert, Dr. Myles Seibert, Dr. Michal Seibert, Dr. Mickey Seibert, Dr. Miles Seibert