Dr. Michael Seibert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Seibert?

August 11th, 2016

The best I had in Tennessee

November 17th, 2012

Sucks.

I don't know what school Dr. Seibert went to but obviously it was a joke!! This man knows nothing!! My husband has high blood pressure, and the doctor asks him why his blood pressure is high! Really? Shouldn't he be able to figure that out? My husband has ADD and dr seibert didn't even know what that was! Are you kidding me?! The wait time was unreal and the staff looked very rough. We will not be returning to this doctor!! Very uneducated!

June 11th, 2012

Would recommend to anyone

Dr. Seibert treats you like an individual not a number. Seems genuinely concerned about your well being. All nurses are very accommodating. The only downside to my visits occur in the front office. Overall I would definitely recommend Dr. Seibert.

April 26th, 2012

never will i return

Dr. Seibert was very caring, so I thought! His staff set up two appointments in smyrna to see a specialist. However the 1st doctor never showed up to work and the other didn't accept my insurance. Being on disability and raising two children is difficult sometimes. Gas prices are very exspensive so I returned to doctor office and explained this to his office manager, who had put me in a room with another staff member to discuss. His office manager told me she wouldn't worry about $20 if she were me. At that time I stated I wanted to leave. Office manager and staff blocked the door at which time I told office manager I am leaving and id like to take copys of my chart with me, I reached between them, and opened door! I also stated to let dr. Seibert know of what she told me and that he lost a client. Never heard from them again! Never will I be treated or belittled in this way! Too many good doctors who care about their clients!!!!

August 7th, 2016