A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seidman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seidman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seidman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seidman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seidman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Seidman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Seidman practice?
- Dr. Michael Seidman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seidman practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.