A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seidman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seidman, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor Acoustic Neuroma
- Disorders of ear
- Neurotology HearingNerve Conduction
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seidman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seidman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Seidman practice?
Dr. Michael Seidman practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists, West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists, and West Bloomfield Surgeons.