Learn more about Dr. Michael Seidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seidman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seidman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seidman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seidman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seidman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Seidman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Seidman practice?
- Dr. Michael Seidman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seidman practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.