Ophthalmologist (eyes), Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist
Video profile
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
6777 W Maple Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
(284) 661-6472
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lyle Patterson on Mar 27th, 2013

I waited one hour and thirty minutes to see the doctor. However he did not even said “sorry” or given an excuse for it. Besides he was not interested in my condition, but start bragging about his accomplishments. He took out a pocket of vitamins from his pocket and said “See I carry this vitamin and take them too.” and asked to buy his Vitamins with big pictures of himself on the box. The vitamins was over $200 dollars. There were PAs coming in and out of the room and he was repeating “See this patient been to this and that doctor..” and asked me repeat which famous colleagues of his I have been. The session has been just bragging for his ego while putting down and cutting down on the patient as if tinnitus is my fault. Tinnitus is his specialty but he offered nothing except his Vitamins and Tinnitus formula vitamin (which he has 15% stake) which I was taking. I only wish he listened if he had nothing to offer. I was very disappointed at him, and his attitude of non-caring and non-professional attitude. Despite of his attitude I took Dr. Seiman’s vitamin for a year hoping that I could get better. Waste of money and I was told the his vitamins are not even high quality Omega 3s and other components.

|  You Do Not Get To See A Doctor  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

There main business seems to be pushing there homeopathic remedies that this guy's company makes.I have had severe vertigo and tinnitus for going on 40 years and was referred here during a severe attack. Was told wait four weeks then you can get in, then showed up and you do not even see the great doctor ,you see his PA.If I wanted to pay $250. to see a pa I would have just gone down to my local clinic 8 or 9 times and would have gotten the same results.Total visit without seeing the doctor rounded out to $500 because they require a hearing test before you get to see the doctor, sorry that's right you DO NOT get to see a doctor.

|  Outstanding!!!  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

All the staff I came in contact with was caring and helpful. The Audiologist who tested my hearing was very thorough as was Dr Ashley Halberg and Dr Bousard who put me through a battery of balance testing in order to gather information vital to diagnosis. Dr Seidman is top notch in his field and exuded a humanist caring manner with me personally and a pledge to do his very best in conjunction with all his resources to help find out the source of my ear problem and determine a solution. As a RN I was able to interact with him on a level rarely seen. I felt as if he not only listened to my concerns, but valued the input I was able to relay to him for consideration. I have never been treated with so much concern, professionalism, and compassion as with this practice. I have been severely ill for nearly 4 years been to see about 35 specialty MDs to no avail, and feel if anyone can unravel this mystery illness it will be this group.

|  M  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2012

I had to wait for two months to see him, but he was fantastic. He ordered all the tests he could think of to give me the correct diagnosis. He could not do much for my condition since I didn't need surgery, but he is probably the best ENT doctor in the area. He listens to you. I highly recommend him. The audiology department is wonderful also.

by C. Wells on Jul 8th, 2010

After several unsuccessful surgeries from previous doctors, I took my daughter to Dr. Seidman. He is an amazing doctor-- highly knowledgeable, highly skilled, and very caring. I wish I had known about him sooner. I trust him more than almost any other doctor I've known.

Aug 18th, 2009

Sent residents and med students to take care of my wife. No follow-up. He should stick to peddling vitamins and snake oil.