A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seiff, Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seiff, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seiff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Seiff MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Neurological Surgery, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Seiff practice?
- Dr. Michael Seiff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seiff practices Anesthesiology, Neurological Surgery, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Bullhead City, AZ.
See Henderson Anesthesiologists, Henderson Neurological Surgeons, and Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.