Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Seiff
Dr. Michael Seiff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Anesthesiology. Dr. Seiff is affiliated with Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center and St Rose Dominican Hospital. Dr. Seiff has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Seiff has the following 3 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Michael Seiff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Marjorie Belsky
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi17
Dr. Kelly Schmidt
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi10
Dr. Duane Anderson
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Las Vegas, NV 0.12 mi36