A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seiff, Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seiff, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seiff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seiff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Seiff practice?
Dr. Michael Seiff practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Anesthesiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Kingman, AZ.
See Las Vegas Neurological Surgeons, Las Vegas Neurologists, Las Vegas Anesthesiologists, Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Las Vegas Surgeons.