A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seivert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seivert, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Sports Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seivert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seivert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seivert graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Seivert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Seivert DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Seivert practice?
- Dr. Michael Seivert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seivert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.