A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seivert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seivert, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Seivert graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Seivert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Seivert DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Seivert practice?
- Dr. Michael Seivert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seivert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.