A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seivert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seivert, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Sports Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seivert
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seivert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seivert graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Seivert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Seivert DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Seivert practice?
- Dr. Michael Seivert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seivert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.