Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Seneff
Dr. Michael Seneff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Seneff is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital and George Washington Univ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Seneff has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Seneff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Anne Lesburg
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi9
Dr. Lakhmir Chawla
Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi22
Dr. Zohray Talib
Washington, DC 0.01 mi15