Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Senikowich Jr
Dr. Michael Senikowich Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Senikowich is affiliated with USC University Hospital and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Senikowich Jr has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Michael Senikowich Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Chia-Shang Liu
Neuroradiology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Linda Vachon
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Los Angeles, CA 0.09 mi40
Dr. Shahram Bonyadlou
Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.09 mi23