Learn more about Dr. Michael Serby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Serby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serby
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Serby, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Serby graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Serby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Serby MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Serby practice?
- Dr. Michael Serby has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Serby practices Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Geriatric Doctors.