A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Serby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Serby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serby
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Serby, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Serby graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Serby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Serby MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Serby practice?
- Dr. Michael Serby has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Serby practices Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Geriatric Doctors.