A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Serby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Serby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serby
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Serby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Serby, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Serby graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Serby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Serby MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Serby practice?
- Dr. Michael Serby has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Serby practices Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.