A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sergi is Satisfactory. Dr. Sergi has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sergi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sergi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sergi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sergi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sergi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sergi practice?
Dr. Michael Sergi practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blandon, PA and Elverson, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Sergi, Dr. Mitch Sergi, Dr. Myles Sergi, Dr. Michal Sergi, Dr. Mickey Sergi, Dr. Miles Sergi