A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Serou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Serou, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Serou graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Serou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Serou MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Serou practice?
- Dr. Michael Serou has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Serou practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Radiologists.