Learn more about Dr. Michael Sesay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sesay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sesay
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sesay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sesay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sesay graduated from University Of Pecs, Medical And Health Sciences Centre.
Dr. Sesay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sesay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sesay practice?
- Dr. Michael Sesay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sesay practices Family Medicine near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, AL.
See Anniston Primary Care Doctors.