A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sesay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sesay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sesay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sesay graduated from University Of Pecs, Medical And Health Sciences Centre.
Dr. Sesay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Matthew Sesay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Sesay practice?
- Dr. Michael Sesay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sesay practices Family Medicine near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, AL.
See Anniston Family Physicians.