A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seshul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seshul
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seshul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seshul, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seshul graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Seshul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Seshul MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Seshul practice?
- Dr. Michael Seshul has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seshul practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Radiologists.