A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seshul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seshul
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seshul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seshul, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seshul graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Seshul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Seshul MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Seshul practice?
- Dr. Michael Seshul has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seshul practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Radiologists.