A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seto graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Seto practice?
Dr. Michael Seto practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Family Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons, Phoenix Plastic Surgeons, and Phoenix Family Physicians.