A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seto
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Dermal Fillers
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hand Injuries
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Seto graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Seto DO and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Seto practice?
- Dr. Michael Seto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seto practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Plastic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.