Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

19841 N 27th Ave
Ste 100
Phoenix, AZ 85027
602-375-1555
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Breast Reduction  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2014

Dr. Seto took his time in listening to my concerns. Asked what I wanted & exactly what he could do. Being a size "I" caused a lot of back & neck pain. I had my reduction 6 weeks ago and he did an excellent job! I have healed quickly & very happy with the results. It has helped my back & neck pain already. He & his office assistant have been extremely helpful with any questions or concerns I have. Sometimes the wait time for my appointments have been a little long but he takes his time to talk and address all my concerns when he comes in to see me. Excellent Surgeon!

|  Dr. Seto  |  show details
by Sal on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Seto removed a huge fatty tumor from my back. The tumor ended up being inside the muscle so it required a lot more work. Dr. Seto spent more than an hour trying to cut it out . He made the smallest incision which can hardly be seen after it healed. He answered all my questions before, during and after the surgery. Dr. Seto's staff was very supportive during the surgery and took very good care of me.

|  Mr  |  show details
by ef on Aug 28th, 2010

Dr. Seto was extremely skilled and calming in preparing my wife for breast surgery following a traumatic injury. His reconstruction skills were superb and the end result surpassed everyone's expectations.

|  Would highly recommend  |  show details
by Miles on Sep 3rd, 2009

Knew his stuff, courteous staff, extemely helpful, honest. I would recommend him to anyone!!

|  Fantastic Hand Surgeon  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2009

My son broke two bones in his hand and left it for 6 months to heal without being fixed. It seemed useless with his big extending bump on his hand and pain was terrible. But Dr Seto did a wonderful job in repairing the bones and cosmetically fixing his hand. It has been 5 months later and it has healed up nicely and he now has full use of his hand. Even lifting his 300 lbs or more bench lifting. Thank you Dr Seto!