Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

turmor removed finger show details turmor removed finger
by Beverley Daly on Apr 18th, 2015

I had a tumor removed from my finger, Dr. Seto did a marvelous job, no scare, no pain, perfection at the best. Thank you Dr. Seto a little bit late.

Jan 18th, 2015

Right before I turned 22, I got a breast reduction from Dr. Seto. I didn't have any complications, I went home the same day, and I followed up in a week. I even went on a cruise a week out of surgery! It has healed wonderful, I still have feeling in my breast, and they make me feel and look a lot better! Before I got my surgery, Dr. Seto made sure I knew everything to do before my insurance would approve my case. I'm glad he was my surgeon! I definitely recommend him! I went from a JJ to a D ;)

by Cheryl S. on Oct 31st, 2014

Dr. Seto did a breast reduction for me. I was a size G with severe neck and upper back pain. Dr. Seto did an excellent job explaining the surgery option to me. The staff is very helpful and always helpful when I've called with questions. I'm now 4-1/2 weeks post op and my pain has improved significantly. Thank you Dr. Seto for making a positive difference in my life. I'm still healing; however, my scarring will be minimal due to your experience.

Breast Reduction show details Breast Reduction
Sep 2nd, 2014

Dr. Seto took his time in listening to my concerns. Asked what I wanted & exactly what he could do. Being a size "I" caused a lot of back & neck pain. I had my reduction 6 weeks ago and he did an excellent job! I have healed quickly & very happy with the results. It has helped my back & neck pain already. He & his office assistant have been extremely helpful with any questions or concerns I have. Sometimes the wait time for my appointments have been a little long but he takes his time to talk and address all my concerns when he comes in to see me. Excellent Surgeon!

Dr. Seto show details Dr. Seto
by Sal on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Seto removed a huge fatty tumor from my back. The tumor ended up being inside the muscle so it required a lot more work. Dr. Seto spent more than an hour trying to cut it out . He made the smallest incision which can hardly be seen after it healed. He answered all my questions before, during and after the surgery. Dr. Seto's staff was very supportive during the surgery and took very good care of me.

Mr show details Mr
by ef on Aug 28th, 2010

Dr. Seto was extremely skilled and calming in preparing my wife for breast surgery following a traumatic injury. His reconstruction skills were superb and the end result surpassed everyone's expectations.

Would highly recommend show details Would highly recommend
by Miles on Sep 3rd, 2009

Knew his stuff, courteous staff, extemely helpful, honest. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Fantastic Hand Surgeon show details Fantastic Hand Surgeon
Jun 2nd, 2009

My son broke two bones in his hand and left it for 6 months to heal without being fixed. It seemed useless with his big extending bump on his hand and pain was terrible. But Dr Seto did a wonderful job in repairing the bones and cosmetically fixing his hand. It has been 5 months later and it has healed up nicely and he now has full use of his hand. Even lifting his 300 lbs or more bench lifting. Thank you Dr Seto!