Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Settecase
Dr. Michael Settecase, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia Fields, IL, with other offices in Olympia Fields, IL and Chicago, IL (and 7 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Settecase is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds and St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights. Dr. Settecase has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Settecase has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Michael Settecase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia Fields, IL.
Dr. James Mcgarry
Olympia Fields, IL 0.01 mi39
Dr. Kathryn Burke
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Olympia Fields, IL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Julia Harris
Olympia Fields, IL 0.01 mi10