Dr. Michael Settecase Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Settecase?

February 17th, 2017

Poor response time

Takes too long to return messages. If they want to you contact them when symptoms get worse you should not have to wait 24+hours for a response.

September 17th, 2016

patient formerly dr luebbe's patient

October 21st, 2015

Dr. Settecase 5 Stars

Dr. Settecase is not only competent, compassionate, loves kids, actually enjoys what he does. He is also not afraid to take on hard cases otheres might not. I'm 39 I was injured at work in 03. Recovered only to be re-injured in the same location. After being in a accident which I was hit by a semi going 55-65mph. My case is very complicated as is my general medical condition. I wouldn't have been surprised a bit. If doctor Settecase, like many before him passed the buck, and choose not to get involved. To his credit he never even blinked. He's always been a wonderful man and human being. I've never written a review for a doctor. Not my thing generally, I have better things to do. I write this for the people who are suffering. Due too incompetence or any of a host of other factors that might keep you from finding a real Doctor. I consider myself extreamly lucky, to have become a patient of Dr. Settecase. He has been my doctor since 2010-2011. I've recomended many people since then. My daughter has also been a patient for many years. The only concern I have is what to do when he retires. I, hope if you're reading this. You get well soon. God bless!

June 21st, 2013

Very Good Doctor that is MISSED in Bradley & Bourbonnais

We loved Dr. Settecase and his kindness, He is really missed in Bradley area. We hate he left. The office is not the same nor is the staff. We have been trying to work w/ the doctors he left at the office but they are not as qualified nor is Lori the PA kind and respectful. We are moving on to another medical office. Dr. Settlecase you are REALLY missed.

March 11th, 2013

great doctor

I Really Hate To See Him Leave Bourbonnais Area.

October 24th, 2012

Dr Settecase takes the time to inform me; to go over test results with me; and in general I find him very comfortable to be around. I do not feel rushed if I need to ask questions and he is good about following through in providing results with the tests I need to take. I would recommend this doctor.

September 18th, 2012

I would recommend Dr Settecase to everyone in need of his expertise.

July 13th, 2012

Excellent, Caring, Patience. Kind

I am really disappointed he is leaving Bourbonnais office. He is the only one I trust and really like to go see. I would like to know if he is moving or just leaving that office?

July 25th, 2017