Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Severino
Dr. Michael Severino, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Geneva, IL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Severino is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Cadence Physician Group. Dr. Severino has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Severino has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Severino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, IL.
Dr. Omeed Zardkoohi
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Geneva, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Nadia Khan
Geneva, IL 0 mi15
Dr. Brian Poustinchian
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Geneva, IL 0 mi