A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sevilla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevilla graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sevilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Community Hospital
- St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sevilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sevilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sevilla practice?
Dr. Michael Sevilla practices Family Medicine near Salem, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Salem Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Sevilla, Dr. Mitch Sevilla, Dr. Myles Sevilla, Dr. Michal Sevilla, Dr. Mickey Sevilla, Dr. Miles Sevilla