A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sevilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sevilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sevilla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevilla graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Sevilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Community Hospital
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jose Sevilla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sevilla practice?
- Dr. Michael Sevilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sevilla practices Family Medicine near Salem, OH.
See Salem Family Physicians.