A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sewell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sewell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sewell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Sewell MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Sewell practice?
- Dr. Michael Sewell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sewell practices Internal Medicine near Bossier City, LA.
See Bossier City Internists.