A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shadowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shadowen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shadowen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shadowen graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Shadowen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Shadowen MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Shadowen practice?
- Dr. Michael Shadowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shadowen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Glasgow, KY.
See Glasgow Radiologists.