A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shaheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shaheen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Shaheen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Shaheen DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Shaheen practice?
- Dr. Michael Shaheen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shaheen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Flint, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists.