A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shallman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shallman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shallman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shallman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Shallman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Philip Shallman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Shallman practice?
- Dr. Michael Shallman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shallman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seal Beach, CA.
See Seal Beach Internists and Seal Beach Gastroenterologists.