A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shamseldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shamseldin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shamseldin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamseldin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Shamseldin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Shamseldin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Shamseldin practice?
- Dr. Michael Shamseldin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shamseldin practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.