Overall Review

no change

August 22nd, 2016
Terrible staff
Terrible office staff. Improperly checked my moms insurance. Did not even care calling the insurance company to verify. As she was upset spend all day at the insurance office and they told her that it active and she has no problems. So we called a different site office gave information and they confirmed it too, that her insurance was active with out issues. Queens office is terrible, would just look for a different Dr. Did not even see the Dr.

July 7th, 2016
I went to endocrinologist consultation regarding thyroids
If you have Medicare/Medicaid, be aware of this doctor - Harry Shapiro! He will try to do as much tests as he might think about right the way, in his office: x-rays, veriety of sonograms, echogram of your heart

May 24th, 2016
unsutisfied
i don't like ,because they would like send to different pharmacy not next near me.

March 11th, 2016
Dr. Shapiro maybe is a good specialist, but the amount of patients doesn't permit him to show his expertise. The office staff is extremely rude and incompetent. Unfortunately, even the manager seems not be aware what the customer service should be like.

March 8th, 2016
Unprofessional and greedy. Do not recommend.
In the medical office with Dr. Shapiro works Susan Bard is very rude, ill-mannered and unprofessional. It can not be called a doctor because she always confused by her actions, as first she makes one, then suddenly remembers that she forgot something and grabs another, then remembers the third, and leaves the patient runs out of the office. When she was not there 30 minutes we went to look for her and found her in the other room, where she scolded with a patient to whom Susan appointed improper treatment and worsened his health, and when the patient show your claim, then Susan hands rudely pushed him out of the office and behaved like crazy mentally unstable person. We wanted to call the police to calm Dr. Susan Bard, as she began to insult us. And then she remembered that we are patient and that she did not finish our reception began to apologize and told us to go to our room, but we did not want to be treated by a dermatologist rude and crazy, because it must itself be treated in a mental hospital and no longer be allowed to practice medicine.

December 18th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Shapiro is a great doctor, there is a wait time in any medical office. (and the staff is never rude if you aren't rude to them, they're people too)

September 30th, 2015
dentist
Disgusting office! Doctor is NEVER on time,the wait is 3 hours, patients are booked with no consideration for their time or needs,stuff is not caring and rude,office belongs to Soviet Union times- same disregard for people and total lack of any manners,STAY AWAY!!!

August 13th, 2015
Excellent doctor. He has performed surgery on our elderly aunt, my husband, and myself. He focused on me, not the other 100 patients he was seeing that day. I went early so I would not have to wait.

August 13th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
have seen Dr. Shapiro twice now. Both times, the visits were extremely pleasant. He is very thorough; his bedside manner is excellent. I highly recommend his services. I agree with the other patients that the wait is horrendous. Also, don't bother to call his office. For some reasons, the front desk puts you on hold for a long long time.

July 1st, 2015
Been a patient for about a decade. Dr. Shapiro's a really nice fellow and a fine doctor. Always a good experience...just don't plan to be seen quickly, there's generally a longish wait.

June 4th, 2015
Do no see this doctor ! Office is extremely unprofessional! Rude front desk. Waiting for 2 hours while patients that came after me were seen before! When I asked when I will be seen just to keep me quite they put me in triage room for another hour ! And I had a problem requesting my copay back when I wanted to leave. STAY AWAY !

March 6th, 2015
THIS MAN SAVED MY LIFE AND CAUGHT MY MELANOMA FOR THIS I WILL ALWAYS BE GREATFUL....DR MICHAEL SHAPIRO IS THE MAN.....