Learn more about Dr. Michael Sharkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sharkey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharkey
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Sharkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sharkey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Neoplasms)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharkey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharkey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Sharkey MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sharkey practice?
- Dr. Michael Sharkey has 16 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sharkey practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Hinesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA and Milledgeville, GA.
See Hinesville Dermatologists and Hinesville Surgeons.