A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sharkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sharkey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharkey
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Sharkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sharkey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Neoplasms)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharkey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharkey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Sharkey MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sharkey practice?
- Dr. Michael Sharkey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sharkey practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Forsyth, GA and Hinesville, GA.
See Dublin Dermatologists and Dublin Surgeons.