Dr. Michael Sharkey MD Patient Reviews

4.9

May 19th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Sharkey for approximately four years. I have always seen his P.A., Ms. Heather Nesmith, as they see patients in Jesup, Georgia, only 31 miles from my home. At my age I have seen many doctors and specialists, but never have I seen anyone that could compete with the office of Dr. Sharkey/Ms. Nesmith. Both Ms. Nesmith and an assistant, Natasha (last name unknown) are so very pleasant and I have never had one problem with a diagnosis or follow-up after treatment. The entire staff, from the receptionist to Ms. Nesmith, are very pleasant and courteous. Needless to say, Ms. Nesmith is highly qualified in my opinion. I would recommend them over any other dermatologist I have seen in the last 30 years and there have been quite a few as I moved around some. Just can't say enough good about them.

June 16th, 2015
Best Dermatologist!
Dr. Sharkey and staff offer the best dermatology service in Georgia! His knowledge and care for patients is outstanding! I would highly recommend to any one.

May 27th, 2015
Such a great place! Dr. Sharkey and his staff are so friendly and makes everyone feel so comfortable.

May 20th, 2015
Very nice staff. Great experience and makes sure to make you feel welcome in the office. Also Dr. Sharkey is one of the few doctors who actually enjoy helping you solve the problem.

April 28th, 2015
Georgia Dermatology is the best!!!
What an amazing group of people. Dr. Sharkey, Kelly Toler, Allen Manning and staff are the best dermatology group in Dublin, GA! I took my mother for a skin cancer. Kelly Toler biopsied the lesion. It came back as basal cell carcinoma and Dr. Sharkey did Mohs surgery on it today. My mother has never felt so comfortable in a doctor's office than this one. They are more like family. I will recommend any one that I come in contact with to Dr. Sharkey's group. I love them!

April 28th, 2015
Dr. Sharkey is the best dermatologist!
Dr. Sharkey is the best dermatologist in and around Dublin, GA! He has treated my family and I for multiple skin cancers, acne, warts, etc. and have been more pleased with each visit! Highly recommend him and his entire practice. They have multiple locations across the state. I believe Dr. Sharkey sees patients in Dublin, Hinesville, Brunswick, and Jesup now, but he has several other amazing doctors and physician assistants at each location.

August 22nd, 2013
BEST DERMATOLOGY GROUP IN GEORGIA!
Dr. Sharkey is one of the most friendly and compassionate doctors that I know. He always spends adequate time in the room with me and is so sweet to make sure that I am comfortable and all of my needs are met. I have been seeing him as a patient for about 12 years now. My husband and I drive almost 80 miles (one way) to see him and his staff. He and his assistants have removed several skin cancers from my face using Mohs micrographic surgery and there are no scars! His staff is also very friendly and helpful. I would refer anyone to him!