Best Dermatologist! show details Best Dermatologist!
by A. Sanders on Jun 16th, 2015

Dr. Sharkey and staff offer the best dermatology service in Georgia! His knowledge and care for patients is outstanding! I would highly recommend to any one.

by Avoly P. on May 27th, 2015

Such a great place! Dr. Sharkey and his staff are so friendly and makes everyone feel so comfortable.

by Andrew M. on May 20th, 2015

Very nice staff. Great experience and makes sure to make you feel welcome in the office. Also Dr. Sharkey is one of the few doctors who actually enjoy helping you solve the problem.

Georgia Dermatology is the best!!! show details Georgia Dermatology is the best!!!
by M. Smith on Apr 28th, 2015

What an amazing group of people. Dr. Sharkey, Kelly Toler, Allen Manning and staff are the best dermatology group in Dublin, GA! I took my mother for a skin cancer. Kelly Toler biopsied the lesion. It came back as basal cell carcinoma and Dr. Sharkey did Mohs surgery on it today. My mother has never felt so comfortable in a doctor's office than this one. They are more like family. I will recommend any one that I come in contact with to Dr. Sharkey's group. I love them!

Dr. Sharkey is the best dermatologist! show details Dr. Sharkey is the best dermatologist!
by Grace S. on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. Sharkey is the best dermatologist in and around Dublin, GA! He has treated my family and I for multiple skin cancers, acne, warts, etc. and have been more pleased with each visit! Highly recommend him and his entire practice. They have multiple locations across the state. I believe Dr. Sharkey sees patients in Dublin, Hinesville, Brunswick, and Jesup now, but he has several other amazing doctors and physician assistants at each location.

BEST DERMATOLOGY GROUP IN GEORGIA! show details BEST DERMATOLOGY GROUP IN GEORGIA!
Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Sharkey is one of the most friendly and compassionate doctors that I know. He always spends adequate time in the room with me and is so sweet to make sure that I am comfortable and all of my needs are met. I have been seeing him as a patient for about 12 years now. My husband and I drive almost 80 miles (one way) to see him and his staff. He and his assistants have removed several skin cancers from my face using Mohs micrographic surgery and there are no scars! His staff is also very friendly and helpful. I would refer anyone to him!

Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Sharkey and his staff are very professional and helpful in every way. I drive 75 miles one way to see them. I trused them and would recommend them to everybody. C. Moore