Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  BEST DERMATOLOGY GROUP IN GEORGIA!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Sharkey is one of the most friendly and compassionate doctors that I know. He always spends adequate time in the room with me and is so sweet to make sure that I am comfortable and all of my needs are met. I have been seeing him as a patient for about 12 years now. My husband and I drive almost 80 miles (one way) to see him and his staff. He and his assistants have removed several skin cancers from my face using Mohs micrographic surgery and there are no scars! His staff is also very friendly and helpful. I would refer anyone to him!

|  Poor Office Personnel  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Customer service SUCKS! This is the third time I have been treated badly by office personnel. This time I was treated badly by the office manager (Mrs. Graham) because of a mix up on appointment times. This office just lost at least 4 customers.

|  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Sharkey and his staff are very professional and helpful in every way. I drive 75 miles one way to see them. I trused them and would recommend them to everybody. C. Moore

|  Columbine Patient  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

Surprised he didn't take the time to listen to my concerns and needs. Sent me off to a PT and after I did my own research ended up having surgery on my thyroid!