A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sharp, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sharp, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Conant Sharp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Michael Sharp has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sharp practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians, Chapel Hill Family Physicians, and Chapel Hill General Practitioners.