A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sharp, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sharp, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Conant Sharp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Michael Sharp has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sharp practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians and Chapel Hill Primary Care Doctors.