A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sharp, Integrative and Functional Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sharp, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Disorders of Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Headache Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Intrinsic Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Conant Sharp MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, General Practice, and General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Michael Sharp has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sharp practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and General Preventive Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians, Chapel Hill General Practitioners, and Chapel Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists.