Dr. Michael Sharp Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2015

I have 2 kids diagnosed with Autism and was mentally and physically exhausted when I met Dr. Sharp. Before starting a treatment regiment or even discussing options, Dr. Sharp spent our first appointment getting to know me, my family challenges including the impact Autism has on every aspect of our lives. This time was priceless!!! Not only did he help me better understand the underlying cause of my boys health condition but he was able to help me as well. As a result, I'm a more "present" mother and look forward to a bright future for my family. He truly cares about people and seeks to understand his patients with a medical mind and a human heart. I recommend Dr. Sharp for anyone who would like to be treated as a whole person not just a number .

May 8th, 2013

I had a good experience

I took my 4yo and visit his office. Is a nice office located in a beautiful yard. He understood very well my son's health issues. I do not understand why I pay extra money for deposit though... That will be my only complaint. I paid the consultation PLUS a deposit. I did not ask why? and should have ask but is too late I guess. I think Dr. Sharp will help to manage chronic uneasy health problems without problem. I do recommend him. Just ask about the deposit money for me lol

March 14th, 2017