Dr. Michael Sharpe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sharpe?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sharpe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 16th, 2016

The entire office are amazing, I was afraid of the dentist to the point that I would almost be in tears. Sharpe smile center made me feel very comfortable, they took the time to understand my fears, and to reassure me that I would be ok. On the day of my procedure I was taken Excellent care of. My procedure was completed without any complications. My follow up questions were addressed and follow up visits were great. Thank you to every member of this GREAT dental office because of your kindness and professionalism I am not afraid of the dentist anymore. For Excellent, Professional, and Compassionate care , this is the dental office for you.

April 10th, 2011

RUDE Front Office

Their front office worker is horrible. She is rude. I have actually seen her get into a shouting match with a patient across the room. When the nurse was told she just made excuses for the woman.Dr. Sharpe has been seeing my adult son for YEARS. He allows my son to change his medicines anytime and all the time. My son will see a new bipolar or depression med and he will instantly prescribe him the new pills. I am seriously upset because this cannot be healthy for his mind. My son has abnormal thoughts that people are always trying to challenge him or steal his wife. Dr. Sharpe told him there is nothing wrong with him other than he is a pain in the a**. REALLY? These hallucinations are quite REAL and at times are dangerous. Yet he will not refer him to a psychiatrist etc. My son swears by him because he will allow him to try every new medicine literally every month he is on something new.

November 5th, 2010

where is the doctor

in the ofice in hilliard you never see Dr. Sharpe,never. it is always anprn since Susie has left the office this place is a joke. the office manager is very rude ands so is the one that sits behind the closed window.the nurse that helps with patients is nice and caring thank you tammy.

August 4th, 2010

RUN, DON'T WALK IN THE OTHER DIRECTION

This office should be closed immediately if not sooner. The front office STAFF FEMALE BEHIND THE COMPUTER that is supposed to greet you, ignores you, doesn't speak......unless you are a MAN! She bats those eyes at any male, any age and doesn't give you the time of day if you are a WHITE FEMALE.The actual appointment consists of getting medication refills.............no doctoring in this place.Everything is done incorrectly; absolutely everything. I honestly have no idea how Dr. Sharpe obtained his MD! He appears to know nothing. His diagnosis has been wrong 100% of the time I was a patient. Can't believe I didn't take my own advice and RUN; far far away. My only options here were to give him a #1(low) rating. He doesn't even deserve that! His entire office is a JOKE! Can't believe St. Vincent's allows this place to remain open. People's lives are at stake.I have never experienced anything similar to this in my lifetime. Please, go elsewhere if you have the choice.

July 1st, 2010

Go elsewhere and don't look back!

The office staff is rude, prejudice against whites and females. Nothing is completed correctly on the first time, including prescribing medications, blood work, etc.the doctor doesn't keep accurate records or else doesn't familiarize himself with his patients from visit to visit. Diagnosis is often wrong. Doctor seems out in left field, tired or just disengaged during my appointments.Nothing is ever resolved after a visit. They do not get back with you about my results of any tests. The overall care is lower than POOR!I am amazed he has his medical degree and is still in practice. His staff is incompetent and should be fired.

August 24th, 2009

horible office staff in jacksonville

i called in to get an apointment and was given a date a week out, but when i showed up they didn't have the apointment available. when we called the office manager she told us their wasn't anything they could do for me medicaly anyway. we should go to the emergency room... what kind od doctors do they have that won't even verify what someone has before they send them off to pay megabucks at the emergency room? don't ever use this office if you want someone to care for you!!!!!

August 28th, 2017