Learn more about Dr. Michael Sharts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sharts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharts
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Sharts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sharts, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sharts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Sharts MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Sharts practice?
- Dr. Michael Sharts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sharts practices Neurological Surgery near Montgomery, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, NC.