A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Michael Shasby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shasby
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shasby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Michael Shasby, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shasby graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Shasby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Michael Shasby MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. D Michael Shasby practice?
- Dr. D Michael Shasby has 1 office location.
Dr. D Michael Shasby practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Pulmonologists and Iowa City Critical Care Practitioners.