A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Shaw is Excellent. Dr. Shaw has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Shaw, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 7 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Shaw practice?
Dr. Francis Shaw practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Katonah, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Thornwood, NY.
See Katonah Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Katonah Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Shaw, Dr. Frank Shaw, Dr. Frankie Shaw, Dr. Francesco Shaw