inactive

Michael S Shear MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 16th, 2015
Brilliant diagnostician. Extremely compassionate. Top of the charts.

January 23rd, 2015
wife of patient
Was unable to diagnose the problem and did not offer any follow-up on what to do next.

July 9th, 2012
Knowledgeable
He was thorough and knowledgeable. I especially appreciated that he took time to explain things. Follow-up was very good.

January 4th, 2011
AWESOME
I didn't wait long to see him once I arrived. His secretary is absolutely AMAZING!! He has a great bed side manner and is great at explaining complicated medical procedures and delves into the details if you ask. I got a call back from him less than 30 minutes after my husband dropped off my MRI scans for him to see. A good doctor is often only as good as the patient. Ask questions and do some research (if you can). He will gladly answer all of your questions. The only stupid question is one that you have and don't ask. HIGHLY recommend him.

December 14th, 2009
Dr. Shear is a very gentle and caring person. He listens to your problem and works diligently to help you solve it. I have seen him on several ocassions for different ailments. He has never made me feel as though he is in a hurry for me to finish talking, nor does he rush his evaluation time with me. I would recommend him to anyone who finds a need for his services. His staff is friendly and very accommodating.

July 22nd, 2009
Never felt like he was on my side. Was evasive, dismissive and defensive when I asked questions. Was unable to accurately diagnose problem. Did very little to actually treat my condition. Find another doctor!