A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shedd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shedd is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shedd
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shedd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shedd graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Shedd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Shedd MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Shedd practice?
- Dr. Michael Shedd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shedd practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ogallala, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO.
See Ogallala Internists, Ogallala Critical Care Practitioners, and Ogallala Pulmonologists.