A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sheehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sheehy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehy graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sheehy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Sheehy DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Sheehy practice?
- Dr. Michael Sheehy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sheehy practices Emergency Medicine near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Emergency Physicians.