A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sheety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sheety is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheety
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sheety Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sheety, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Corneal Transplantation
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheety graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheety has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Sheety FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sheety practice?
- Dr. Michael Sheety has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sheety practices Ophthalmology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Santa Ana Ophthalmologists.