A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sheety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sheety is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheety
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sheety Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sheety, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Corneal Transplantation
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheety graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheety has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Sheety FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sheety practice?
- Dr. Michael Sheety has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sheety practices Ophthalmology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Santa Ana Ophthalmologists.