A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sheety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sheety is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sheety, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Corneal Transplantation
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheety graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheety has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheety accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sheety practice?
Dr. Michael Sheety practices Ophthalmology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Ophthalmologists.