Psychiatrist, Neurologist

Jan 20th, 2016

Forging scripts and showing up to work under the influence...it's all about the money to them

Oct 28th, 2015

He only tried one medication. When I had bad side effects he gave me a medication to counteract the side effects but took me off the medication which made no sense. He was my doctor at Mountain View and sent me home while I was still suicidal.

Sep 29th, 2015

I was a paitient to Dr. Shehi at mountain view hospital where I did the inpatient service. Only got to talk to home for about 5 minutes a day and all he did was keep subscribing me pills. Not helpful at all

May 21st, 2015

Do not go to this doctor for any reason,he isn't there to help his patients only to get money that is why you have to pay and your insurance isn't billed

No more pain pills for this former addict show details No more pain pills for this former addict
by Drug Free! on Jun 11th, 2014

I could write 4 days about this man and his staff. After being kicked to the cerb by a doctor? that I won't name, I got in touch with dr Shehi and a guy that I now know is his son who listened n didn't judge when I needed help on one of my worse days of my life. Well dr Shehi met me the next day and what I've gotten since then like knowledge and hope is beyond what I can write here. Dr Shehi offers a program to help his patients not like others that just wanna write you a scrip and head out the door. I thank god everyday that I got kicked out of my last doctor. If I wouldn't have I wouldn't have met dr Shehi and his staff david Shehi and david fuller. And my life wouldn't be nowhere near what it is now which is having a great job, new home, car and beautiful wife and step son. Thank you all.

Bipolar show details Bipolar
by Terrie holder on Nov 16th, 2013

On Friday nite my girlfriend had a sever manic depression episode.she has been diagnosed already by 2 other physicians.she has lived with mental illness since her early twenties,and now dealing with a new diagnose she has no meds,we called to see if we could get her in your program,there we were told she did not meet the requirements by a admitting clerk Cindy smith.Rude and very unprofessional and offered no help.She should not be allowed to work in a mental place where people's lives are on the break of sucidal and harm to other. The receptionist lied and said they were the only 2 there and left my wife in a rage of disrespect and anger for lack of a persons illness,a child would have been abused and what if it had been.we feel obligated to allow you of the unknown of what's going on and being said to people reaching out for your help.we have made 4 calls only to get lies and the run around.My girlfriend life and mentall illness is not to taken for granted and our children has to understand these episodes.hopefully this will help you and the hospital,she needed your help and deserves a apology and hopefully the lawyers won't have to be involved.this was serious and if u have any questions please feel free to call anytime and would love to talk with someone of your education and experience.she is suffering and no medicines has been diagnosed also gasden psychriiatrist has diagnosed her as well.Dr Carr will also diagnose her once more but waiting on meds is leaving her hopeless. She not in a good state of mind and your employees did put our family and her state in withdrawn and feeling like she was not important.she is and deserves some help or apology for this girls lack of human life.she also told my girlfriend she did not meet the requirements the program had to offer please tell me how she can't with 2 suicides depression and anxiety,plus now bipolar 1 and can't meet the hospitals help.oh insurance we have and she finally try to apologize to me but dealing with her anger has caused a lot of pain and suffering.sorry to long but that what have endured from her rage and anger.she did not even attempt to help.still would appreciate if you could or would see terrie and help her ,shes trying and needs meds.called this morning and ask for her supervisor and we got the name of Sara Romano and never talk with her as well.we decided to just take it to you.thank you for ur time and I pray that help comes soon.

One of the best show details One of the best
Apr 17th, 2011

Dr Shehi is a very caring man. Soft spoken and kind, he listens intently on what you have to say. He makes you feel at ease, suggests options for treatment but isn't pushy. He hears your side and doesn't make you feel like you do not have no choice.I look forward to seeing him because I gain insight into many things. That doesn't happen with many Doctors and that is why I am thankful for Dr. Shehi.

Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Shehi is a very caring person. He is very easy to talk with and he is very sympathetic to me and my problems. He took me on when I know he was already very busy. I am very thankfull for it. He is a godsend.

Professional Opinion show details Professional Opinion
by Barry J Burns, BS Pharm-Psych, Pharm.D.,(Clinical Toxicology) on Mar 26th, 2010

Dr. Shehi is the best Neuro-Psychiatrist I have ever seen. I've had Recurrent Major Depression and Insomnia from sleep shift disorder was done at that developed from years of night shift work (7 PM-7 AM). His training was done at one of THE Major Teaching Hospitals in the Southeast during the decade in which this Hospital was ranked as one the Top Hospitals in the USA. This becomes apparent when seeing Dr.G. Michael Shehi in that his knowledge base goes far beyond Neurology and Psychiatry. As a patient,even though he is a very busy man,He never makes me feel rushed, I always feel heard, and due to his vast knowledge and Extensive Clinical Training and Experience, he is able to treat you based on the totality of your medical problems and issues...He is able to treat your Neuro-Psych problems but monitor other medical issues a patient may have. I have probably seen 12 different Psychiatrists over the past 30 years from Birmingham,Al to Atlanta,Ga to Jax, Florida. By far, Dr. Shehi has been the most knowledgeable , compassionate, and respected by his patients and his peers. He has helped me tremendously and continues to do so. I always leave feeling hopeful and understood. The only problem is......There's just not enogh of him to go around.