Psychiatrist, Neurologist

Oct 28th, 2015

He only tried one medication. When I had bad side effects he gave me a medication to counteract the side effects but took me off the medication which made no sense. He was my doctor at Mountain View and sent me home while I was still suicidal.

Sep 29th, 2015

I was a paitient to Dr. Shehi at mountain view hospital where I did the inpatient service. Only got to talk to home for about 5 minutes a day and all he did was keep subscribing me pills. Not helpful at all

May 21st, 2015

Do not go to this doctor for any reason,he isn't there to help his patients only to get money that is why you have to pay and your insurance isn't billed

No more pain pills for this former addict show details No more pain pills for this former addict
by Drug Free! on Jun 11th, 2014

I could write 4 days about this man and his staff. After being kicked to the cerb by a doctor? that I won't name, I got in touch with dr Shehi and a guy that I now know is his son who listened n didn't judge when I needed help on one of my worse days of my life. Well dr Shehi met me the next day and what I've gotten since then like knowledge and hope is beyond what I can write here. Dr Shehi offers a program to help his patients not like others that just wanna write you a scrip and head out the door. I thank god everyday that I got kicked out of my last doctor. If I wouldn't have I wouldn't have met dr Shehi and his staff david Shehi and david fuller. And my life wouldn't be nowhere near what it is now which is having a great job, new home, car and beautiful wife and step son. Thank you all.

One of the best show details One of the best
Apr 17th, 2011

Dr Shehi is a very caring man. Soft spoken and kind, he listens intently on what you have to say. He makes you feel at ease, suggests options for treatment but isn't pushy. He hears your side and doesn't make you feel like you do not have no choice.I look forward to seeing him because I gain insight into many things. That doesn't happen with many Doctors and that is why I am thankful for Dr. Shehi.

Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Shehi is a very caring person. He is very easy to talk with and he is very sympathetic to me and my problems. He took me on when I know he was already very busy. I am very thankfull for it. He is a godsend.

Professional Opinion show details Professional Opinion
by Barry J Burns, BS Pharm-Psych, Pharm.D.,(Clinical Toxicology) on Mar 26th, 2010

Dr. Shehi is the best Neuro-Psychiatrist I have ever seen. I've had Recurrent Major Depression and Insomnia from sleep shift disorder was done at that developed from years of night shift work (7 PM-7 AM). His training was done at one of THE Major Teaching Hospitals in the Southeast during the decade in which this Hospital was ranked as one the Top Hospitals in the USA. This becomes apparent when seeing Dr.G. Michael Shehi in that his knowledge base goes far beyond Neurology and Psychiatry. As a patient,even though he is a very busy man,He never makes me feel rushed, I always feel heard, and due to his vast knowledge and Extensive Clinical Training and Experience, he is able to treat you based on the totality of your medical problems and issues...He is able to treat your Neuro-Psych problems but monitor other medical issues a patient may have. I have probably seen 12 different Psychiatrists over the past 30 years from Birmingham,Al to Atlanta,Ga to Jax, Florida. By far, Dr. Shehi has been the most knowledgeable , compassionate, and respected by his patients and his peers. He has helped me tremendously and continues to do so. I always leave feeling hopeful and understood. The only problem is......There's just not enogh of him to go around.