Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Pecision with a tender heart show details Pecision with a tender heart
by Joanna Confer on Oct 2nd, 2015

When Dr Scheinberg informed me I had to have a c-section, I was terrified. He comforted me by holding my hand as the wheeled me into the operating room, and even wiped tears from my face. He also did a great job informing me of what was going on as he performed the c-section and successfully delivered my amazing baby boy (even though things were a little hazy from the anesthesia). My only negative was why he chose to use staples instead of stitches to close my incision. He also wasn't the one who attended me at my follow up appointment, when the staples were removed (which was extremely painful). Seems only fair that, if he put the staples in, he should be the one to take them out; right? But, all in all, I absolutely loved him!

Unprofessional Behavior show details Unprofessional Behavior
May 12th, 2013

My experience with this doctor was very unprofessional and disappointing. He spoke to me in a very nasty manner and made very unprofessional comments. I was merely explaining my symptoms of a prior issue that reoccurred and he was demeaning. Unless you enjoy being treated poorly I would suggest finding another doctor.