A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shell graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Shell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gray Shell DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Shell practice?
- Dr. Michael Shell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Longmont, CO.
See Longmont Physiatrists and Longmont Pain Management Doctors.