Dr. Michael Sher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sher?

January 1st, 2014

Great Doctor

He explained the procedure and the results in an understandable and reassuring manner.

mr

Easy to talk to, Know your problems and explains them on my level to under stand them. A every good Doctor and person

Great guy and doctor

Easy to talk to, knowledgable and empathetic! Would recommend Dr Sher.

December 10th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Sher on & off over the last 15 years and would like to say how impressed I am with his high level of care and expertise. In this fast paced health care system it was a pleasure to see a doctor who took time to show genuine concern for me & my family and get a proper diagnosis. Thanks!

December 10th, 2013

Every experience I've had with Dr Sher has been thorough, understandable, and timely. I've never had to wait for very long to meet with him, his demeanor is inviting, and he describes what is going on in a way that a lay-person can easily understand. The occasions I've met with him, he follows up to see how things are going, and I can tell he has my interests at heart. I would recommend seeing Dr. Sher to all of my friends and family, he is a wonderful doctor, and a kind human being.

December 10th, 2013

I've known Dr. Sher for over 40 years. His professionalism, attention to detail and knowledge with his services go well above and beyond the norm. He's highly respected by me; I have referred him to many friends/family/coworkers throughtout the years. Definite asset to the radiology field and I can always count on him for his accuracies and extremely professional diagnosis. Highly respected professional.

December 10th, 2013

I've know Mike for over 40 years! Mike is an incredible Doctor. He's extremely intelligent, thoughtful, honest, and a wonderful father also. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

Exceptional expertise

I have had the opportunity to consult with Dr. Sher on numerous occasions and ALWAYS found him to be responsive and thorough. He has a very approachable bedside manner and is clearly very knowledgeable. He is a definite!

December 10th, 2013

I found Dr. Sher to be an attentive, respectful doctor. Never to busy to answer my endless questions.

December 10th, 2013

Dr Sher is very attentive and cares about me as a patient. He is very thorough and gentle while doing procedures. I would definitely recommend him to anyone undergoing any type of procedure that is done in Radiology.

Ms

I have used Doctor Sher for many years, and many different procedures. I have found him to be a very caring, prompt and courteous doctor and accurate in his diagnosis. He is very knowledgeable and skillful in his field. He truly shows that he cares for his patients. I would recommend him very highly.

December 16th, 2013