Dr. Michael Sherbin DO is male, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherbin is Good. Dr. Sherbin has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherbin graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sherbin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Sherbin practice?
Dr. Michael Sherbin practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Otolaryngologists, Warren Plastic Surgeons, and Warren Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Sherbin, Dr. Micheal Sherbin, Dr. Michel Sherbin, Dr. Mickey Sherbin, Dr. Miguel Sherbin, Dr. Mike Sherbin