A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherbin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherbin graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Sherbin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sherbin DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sherbin practice?
- Dr. Michael Sherbin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sherbin practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Warren Otolaryngologists and Warren Surgeons.