A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherbin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherbin graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Sherbin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Sherbin practice?
Dr. Michael Sherbin practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Warren Otolaryngologists, Warren Plastic Surgeons, and Warren Surgeons.