Dr. Michael Sherbin DO Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Warren, MI

2.7

February 6th, 2017
RUDE staff
Never got past the receptionist. She was rude and told me I needed a referral from my primary care doctor....she was wrong...she called my doctor and argued with his secretary. I just left the office.

May 25th, 2016
Patient Shirley Rose Brady
Dr. Michael Sherbin is a wonderful Doctor. Kind, Patient and just superb. Can't say enough positive things about him and his staff!! I have been a patient for a number of years.

November 18th, 2013
Wish I had seen someone else
Dr. Sherbin is a nice man but I will not recommend him to anyone. I visited his office for almost 2 years. I spend well over $1000 in treatment. I had regular swelling of my salivary glands which often turned into infection. He sent me for an x-ray the first time I went to his office which showed nothing notable. He then probed my salivary glands several times using a long metal probe but there was still no improvement. He gave me antibiotics every time I saw him and steroids the last two times I went to his office. Still there was no improvements. He could never remember my name or if I had been there before (I'd seen him over 16 times). He rarely wore gloves during examination. Finally I decided to see someone else because my condition had not improved. I went to another doctor who sent me immediately for blood work and a CT Scan and I was diagnosed with Sjogrens Disease (An autoimmune disease). Within a month of seeing the new doctor, I was diagnosed and proper treatment began. If I had not chosen to see another doctor, my salivary glands could have stopped producing all together and I would never have normal salivary function again. Two years is too long (and too much money spent) to go undiagnosed of a disease that could have severely damaged my bodies ability to produce saliva and tears (not to mention the joint pain associated with Sjogrens). I would not recommend Dr. Sherbin to anyone. While he is a nice man, his knowledge of modern medicine and treatment seems lacking.

August 24th, 2013
I am surprised that a doctor with this much experience seemed to be "stumped" by what must be a common ENT complaint. Expensive and unnecessary tests were prescribed in a very routine manner, and I had to recount the entire history of my problem at each of two visits. During each visit, a pricey medication was prescribed with a "let's see if this works" attitude. Isn't there something in the Affordable Care Act about paying a doctor for results instead of the same old rituals of over-testing, over-medicating, and endless return visits??

October 27th, 2010
NEVER GO HERE
THIS DOCTOR IS RUDE AND NASTY! HE TALKS ON HIS CELL DURING YOUR VISIT, FORGETS WHAT HE IS DOING, WILL LEAVE YOU IN THE ROOM WHILE HE TALKS ON HIS CELL, DOES NOT WASH HIS HANDS, AND WILL TRY TO EXAMINE YOU WITHOUT GLOVES. DO NOT EVER SEE THIS MAN...HE SHOULD HAVE HIS LICENSE REVOKED!